K279 Single studio
These rooms are fully ensuite with toilet, shower and toileteries. Also available in the room is Tea/Coffee making Facilities, Mini-stove for cooking, mini fridge/freezer, study desk with chair and Free Wifi. Iron and ironing board available upon request. Postal code for address is OL8 1DP
Resident(s) House Rules
1. Nothing can be physically fixed on walls, doors, ceilings (ie pictures, padlocks, nails, screws).
2. Rooms must be returned exactly the way they were provided at start of residency.
3. Shared lounge and kitchen has to be maintained in a clean manner with nothing to remain there except what was originally provided at start of residency. Again, no locks allowed on kitchen cupboards.
4. Rooms must be locked when not inside property, no responsibility will be taken for lost/stolen items.
5. All rubbish to be separated according to UK waste recycling standards. Plastics separate (brown bin), paper/card separate (blue bin), food waste separate (green bin), mixed, all other waste (grey bin) etc.
6. Rubbish for each room (separated for recycling) must be put in bins night before collection day (Thursday). Rota to take bins out can be arranged by residents themselves or nominated by the management (I.e. room 1 resident for week 1, room 2 resident for week 2 and so forth).
7. If bin collection is missed due to failure to put bins out and consequently management has to pay to have rubbish removed all charges will be passed onto resident(s).
8. Replacement keys will be charged at £45.
9. There will be a call out charge of £75 if fault/damage is caused by resident plus the repair cost.
10. At end of residency there will be a £175 charge for cleaning all rooms, bedding, and bathroom if not adequately clean before returning keys.
11. Non-return of keys will be charged at £150.